This is a special update episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I'm joined by Derrick Duplessy from episode 3. Derrick rejoins me to talk about what he's been up to since he was first on the show, including his new stress relief community, Scream Club, and a sneak peek into a new project he’s working on for 2018.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Derrick's new stress relief community
- An update on Derrick's Purpose Rockstar podcast
- A sneak peek into a new project Derrick's working on for 2018
- How Derrick's bullying experiences growing up have given him perspective now
- How rating our day can help us manage our emotions
What Derrick does today:
Derrick still runs the Duplessy Foundation along with being the founder of the stress relief community, Scream Club. In addition, he's also been helping creative people run successful Kickstarter campaigns. Derrick is also still the host the Purpose Rockstar podcast.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Derrick's Answer: Be able to speak up and from there things will happen.
ScreamClub.us - where you can check out Derrick's new stress relief community
Twitter - Derrick's Twitter profile
Purpose Rockstar podcast episode - my episode on Derrick's podcast
My Five Minute Journal review post
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.