This is a special episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I’m joined by Jack Roscoe, co-founder of the top ranked anonymous writing website, Novni, which will be sponsoring the podcast. Jack joins me to discuss the platform and its features along with sharing a little bit of his backstory of what led him to want to create this type of resource.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode
- How writing is a safe and easy way to relieve one's self of difficult thoughts and emotions
- Novni's goal to be available to as many people with minimum barriers
- How Novni works and the features it offers
- Why Jack started the website four years ago
- The future plans for Novni
What Jack does today: Jack is the co-founder of Novni.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Jack's Answer: Realize the value of the interaction of friends and family offering support while grieving the loss of his mother.
Novni.com - top-ranked anonymous writing website co-founded by Jack
How you can help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.