This is a special solo episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I share my five best tips for how I've been able to go from anxious and shy to calm and confident, so that you can too.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Why I'm doing a solo episode
- Update on The Bullying Survivors virtual summit
- A story from June 13th that sparked the idea for this episode (hint: below is a photo from Podcast New England taken by Joe Pardo, host of the Dreamers Podcast - and that's me on the bottom left)
My Five Tips for Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Start small
- Do one thing each day that scares you a little bit
- Push through your fears
- Ask yourself "What's the worst that can happen?"
- Say yes to every opportunity that comes your way for a month
Be sure to listen to the episode to hear the story behind the photo along with an explanation of my five tips for getting out of your comfort zone that I have used to help me go from being anxious and shy to calm and confident.
Starve the Doubts - the podcast episode where I was a co-host and Dan Erickson of episode 30 was the featured guest
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
That's all! You can do each of these things here on iTunes or here on Stitcher.
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.