This is a special update episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I'm joined by Chris Dorval from episode 66. Chris rejoins me to talk about what he’s been up to since he was first on the show, including the work he’s currently doing in the addiction recovery field.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- The work Chris is currently doing in the addiction recovery field
- The connection between trauma and addiction
- What treatment for addiction might look like
- The four areas that need to be addressed in recovery
- The next step you can take if you’re struggling with addiction
- The importance of finding balance in healing from life’s challenges
What Chris does today: Chris is a licensed clinical social worker and addiction treatment counselor.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Chris' Answer: Just keep going - it gets better.
Northeast Addictions Center - The company Chris works for
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.