This is a special update episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I'm joined by Emily Stroia from episode 86. Emily rejoins me to talk about what she's been up to since she was first on the show, including some new techniques she’s been using in her healing journey and a crowdfunding campaign she has for her new book.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Emily's new book and the crowdfunding campaign she has created for it
- Why it's more difficult for some people to get in touch with their intuition than others
- The role intuition continues to play in Emily's healing
- New techniques Emily has been using in her healing journey
- Emily's future plans
- The relationship Emily has with her parents today
What Emily does today:
Emily is a spiritual teacher, intuitive, and author.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Emily's Answer: There will always be an angel around to pick you up and guide you and that you are never alone and always loved.
Publishizer - the crowdfunding campaign for Emily's new book, Fight For Your Life
Intuitive Soul Academy - where you can find Emily's courses and membership site
EmilyStroia.com - Emily's website where you can sign up to get updates from her
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
That's all! You can do each of these things here on iTunes or here on Stitcher.
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.