This is a special solo episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I share the journey that I have been on for the past 10 months to get off of an antidepressant that I have been on for the past 15 years, along with what led me to take this medication in the first place and why I am deciding to come off of it now.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Why I am sharing this part of my story now
- The story of what led me to going onto an antidepressant in the first place
- What led me to begin thinking about coming off of my medication
- How I found a doctor who could help me
- What the past 10 months have been like
- A setback that developed two months ago
- The positive aspects of this journey
- A major realization I've had recently
- My motivation for completing this journey
- Plans for the podcast going forward
My Coaching Services - Learn more about working together one on one
Patreon - Learn more about how you can support the show and get rewards in return
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
That's all! You can do each of these things here on iTunes or here on Stitcher.
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.