This is a special solo episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I share the journey that I have been on for the past 10 months to get off of an antidepressant that I have been on for the past 15 years, along with what led me to take this medication in the first place and why I am deciding to come off of it now.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Why I am sharing this part of my story now
- The story of what led me to going onto an antidepressant in the first place
- What led me to begin thinking about coming off of my medication
- How I found a doctor who could help me
- What the past 10 months have been like
- A setback that developed two months ago
- The positive aspects of this journey
- A major realization I've had recently
- My motivation for completing this journey
- Plans for the podcast going forward
My Coaching Services - Learn more about working together one on one
Patreon - Learn more about how you can support the show and get rewards in return
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.