This is a special update episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I'm joined by Isabelle Rizo from episode 91. Isabelle rejoins me to talk about what she's been up to since she was first on the show, including her new podcast and an upcoming retreat she’s hosting in Romania.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- An update on the work Isabelle has been doing including a podcast and a retreat she has coming up
- How Isabelle is using social media platforms as a form of mindfulness practice
- The travel Isabelle has done
- Isabelle’s future plans and what she’s working on next
- The importance of knowing when to focus on self-care
What Isabelle does today: Isabelle is a coach, consultant, artist, podcaster, and flower essence practitioner.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Isabelle's Answer: Sit with yourself; don’t run away from yourself and what you’re feeling.
Find Isabelle on Social Media
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
That's all! You can do each of these things here on iTunes or here on Stitcher.
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.