This is a special update episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I'm joined by Janine Wirth from episode 132. Janine rejoins me to talk about what she's been up to since she was first on the show, including the work she’s currently doing helping female entrepreneurs overcome issues stemming from unresolved trauma so that they can have greater success.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- The work Janine’s doing now with female entrepreneurs who struggle with unresolved trauma
- The difference between newsworthy and non-newsworthy trauma
- How Janine’s combining therapy and coaching to get her clients results
- The role our mindset plays in our success
- New group programs Janine will be offering
- Janine’s future plans, including a book and a virtual summit
- How it's normal to struggle with mindset issues no matter where you are in life
What Janine does today: Janine is a Certified Rapid Transformational Therapist and Hypnotherapist, as well as business coach.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Janine's Answer: Work on your mindset sooner because it is so important for success.
Janine on Social Media
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.