This is a special update episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I'm joined by Kimberly Ewing from episode 14. Kimberly rejoins me to talk about what she's been up to since she was first on the show, including recent training she’s been doing using Emotional CPR.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- The new training Kimberly's doing with Emotional CPR
- An update on Kimberly's bullying prevention work
- How school systems are being affected and what they can do differently
- The importance of being a good role model for youth
- Kimberly's experience of being bullied in the workplace
- How Kimberly's experiences inspire the work she does
What Kimberly does today: Kimberly is a certified bullying prevention trainer and an Emotional CPR trainer.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Kimberly's Answer: Tell someone that you trust.
KDE Motivates - Kimberly's website
Kimberly on social media
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
That's all! You can do each of these things here on iTunes or here on Stitcher.
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.