This is a special update episode of The Grass Gets Greener podcast. I'm joined by Svava Brooks from episode 42. Svava rejoins me to talk about what she's been up to since she was first on the show, including two books she’s written to serve as daily guides to help survivors thrive after trauma, and how she’s been supporting survivors through Periscope.
Click the play button below to check it out!
Mentioned in the episode:
- An update on the work Svava has been doing to help adult survivors of childhood abuse
- Svava's two new books
- How Svava is using Periscope as a means to support other survivors
- Svava’s future plans, including a retreat she's holding in 2019
- Svava's own personal experience overcoming fear
What Svava does today: Svava is an abuse survivor coach and Certified Tension and Trauma Release practitioner.
Given what you know now, if you could go back to when you were going through the tough times and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
Svava's Answer: Do your best to remember how much you are loved.
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
How You Can Help
Want to support this show? You're awesome! I would really appreciate it. There are three things you can do that won't take up much of your time but will go a long way.
- Leave a 5-star rating if you think this show deserves it
- Write an honest review for others to see why they should tune in
Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any stories or questions.
A note about comments:
Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated to ensure mutual respect. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.